A few exciting things to announce from Clearnote Fellowship, today:
First, early bird registration for our summer conference is now live at clearnotefellowship.org. Here are five quick reasons to be the first to sign up:
- We’ve invited Doug Wilson to join our plenary speakers and the last time we had Doug in Bloomington it was, well, exciting. Who knows what will happen this go around?
- We’re addressing faith and life in the public square—what it means to be public Christians. It's a hot issue and one we hope to open up in really practical ways through both our plenary and breakout sessions.
- Our summer conference is, first and foremost, a family conference. That means we want you to bring your kids. See it as a mini-vacation, really. We have activities, games, and times of instruction dedicated to kids from the nursery through junior high. We call it Camp Clearnote, and it’s a lot of fun.
- We were operating close to capacity at last year’s summer conference. Which means we fully expect to close registration early. Don’t get left behind. Or if you’re post-mill and stuff, do, but in a good way.
- We may or may not have some fun goodies for you to take home. But we’re not spoiling any surprises here.
Second, we had a great time at our recent pastors conference...
Sadly, we can't recreate the fellowship or the fun. But we can get you the plenary sermons. Audio is now available here.
Third, we just mailed out the latest issue of "The Warhorn." That would be our quarterly magazine. It’s free. It’s good. And you can check it out online here. Sign up for your free subscription.
Finally, Clearnote Press is excited to be releasing a few new titles this year, the first of which is a new edition of Persecution in the Early Church by Herbert Workman. You’ll hear more about that in the coming weeks, but I just want to clue you in on a few things.
Persecution releases on June 1 in all such places as carry fine books and it will be available for pre-order on Amazon some time in April. But if you want to get your hands on a review copy for your blog, you should contact us by filling out this web form. Or, if you just want a pre-release copy, you can secure one by giving a donation to Clearnote Fellowship in any amount. Which can be done here.
We’re especially interested in finding university professors interested in using Workman’s classic in their church history courses. If you have any leads in that direction, please do let us know.
To keep up-to-date with the latest from Clearnote Fellowship, follow us on twitter or facebook. Or, sign up for our monthly email updates.